What's new

Who photographs the photographer?

LWW

TPF Supporters
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
67
Location
Dayton,Ohio
DrgnPhtgrphr001.jpg


I did...

DrgnPhtgrphr002.jpg


...this is the Dayton Dragons team photographer...

DrgnPhtgrphr003.jpg
...

...working near our seats so I went behind him to view his work...

DugoutDncrsA.jpg


...and these were...

DugoutDncrsB.jpg


...the dugout dancers from our seats.

Thanks for viewing.

LWW
 
Well,

a) my son made it his personal theme when I let him play with my compact digital on the Folklore Festival in town last month and only photographed other photographers (including his mom),

b) those TPF members who met in England last weekend spent MOST OF THEIR TIME photographing each other while taking photos, so there are PLENTY of photographing-the-photographer to be seen, and

c) I photographed the official photographer at the bicycle race through Thaxted on that above mentioned weekend, too.


Oh, sorry, posted this before I got round to saying that I like your photos of the photographer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom