Who said guys can't wear heels? | Self-portrait

It was a joke, on canon shooters not gays or CD's, I just thought I'd wind the canon mob up, however without a frock they just don't match, its time you went shopping. H

Personally, I don't see why it should be seen as cross-dressing.
at first I was like "uh wtf :S"
but women have worn mens clothing (jeans and t-shirts and now boxers and sneakers.)
Therefore, why can't a straight man wear clothing designed primarily for women?

not that I do or anything...

anyways...

I like the picture, The black and white gives it a really nice vintage style, I like the picture overall, seems like the sort you would find in a fashion shop / in a beauty salon it is all about the shoes, and I think the fact it is a male ~(which is not that common.) it does draw attention to them more so than a glamour model wearing them.

To you they're fugly, to me they're cute. Looks like us gurlz have different taste in shoes...

He dosen't know what he's talking about... my wife has a few pairs just like those, and those shoes happen to be my favorite outfit she has.

(....and when I say 'those shoes', I mean 'those shoes and nothing else'. :drool:)

Its not that they can't.... its that the shouldn't. There are obviously two completely differt schools here, liberal and conservative.... Personal liberty and conserving traditional values. There is no need to get into an argument over it because its impossible to agree to a common gound... but at a minimum it should be respected by both sides that the other side exists.

I'm a conservative... and men wearing women's clothes dosen't fit in with the traditional values that I am comfortable with. It doesn't make the OP any less of a human being in my eyes... its just not something I'm comfortable with. I would hope that people on the left could respect that as well... without damning me as a 'bigot'. Cowboys shouldn't drive Volkswagens, Football players shouldn't belong to knitting clubs, and Men shouldn't wear high heels.

Along those lines, I'm an avid outdoorsman and hunter. I kill animals as a hobby, there are a lot of people (probable many here) that 'could' look down on me for doing so...and I can respect that...but I would hope that those people don't think any less of me as a person.

Its just the way the world works... we can't always expect to be politically correct all the time and see eye to eye.

Well its lucky for some of you guys that the OP has a sense of humour or some comments here would earn infractions.
Carry on... but i don't want to see any more insults, if you don't like this idea DON'T post in this thread and move along.

The OP opened the door by ASKING US A QUESTION in the thread title.

Its not that they can't.... its that the shouldn't. There are obviously two completely differt schools here, liberal and conservative.... Personal liberty and conserving traditional values. There is no need to get into an argument over it because its impossible to agree to a common gound... but at a minimum it should be respected by both sides that the other side exists.

I'm a conservative... and men wearing women's clothes dosen't fit in with the traditional values that I am comfortable with. It doesn't make the OP any less of a human being in my eyes... its just not something I'm comfortable with. I would hope that people on the left could respect that as well... without damning me as a 'bigot'. Cowboys shouldn't drive Volkswagens, Football players shouldn't belong to knitting clubs, and Men shouldn't wear high heels.

Along those lines, I'm an avid outdoorsman and hunter. I kill animals as a hobby, there are a lot of people (probable many here) that 'could' look down on me for doing so...and I can respect that...but I would hope that those people don't think any less of me as a person.

Its just the way the world works... we can't always expect to be politically correct all the time and see eye to eye.
I would thank this 10 times if I could.

Cause by your avatar pic it looks like you have great sense of style.

There is a difference between trying to have some fun and being downright cruel. Personal attacks can be cruel, unfortunately people suffer other's indignities...

A simply philosophy

"To each his own"

I think you rocked the whole damn outfit. As a matter of fact had I been there and see you in person it probably would have been hard not to stop and say so. Confidence (and no, not arrogance) is f*cking sexy on anyone.

And the picture is lovable. I love the b/w and I love that your face is "hidden". I think it looks very nice. :thumbup:

... and tell me what your response was suppose to do other than be rude and upset people?.. actually don't just have an infraction instead.

Also read the rules about arguing with mods, thanks.

You are bordering on contradiction..... 'Its not that they can't.... its that the shouldn't'...
'I kill animals as a hobby, there are a lot of people (probable many here) that 'could' look down on me for doing so...and I can respect that...but I would hope that those people don't think any less of me as a person'....

Make sure you stay respectful here please... and remember this is not an american forum, its worldwide.

if you shaved and got a wig, i doubt anyone could tell you're a guy. :)

... and tell me what your response was suppose to do other than be rude and upset people?.. actually don't just have an infraction instead.

Let me spell it out for you, all-knowing mod: The question was "Who said guys can't wear heels?"

My response "Gross" indicates two things. 1. I say that guys can't wear heels. (That is an implicit response to his question)
2. I think that it is gross.

I wrote you a short PM but I will post it here for everyone to read.

There is a "rule" that you can't argue with the mods?

Does this forum practice fascism?

Are the mods better than everyone else?

If the mods are wrong, they are not to be corrected?

You use this "rule" to avoid being proven wrong and embarrassing yourself.

Hilarious.

:thumbup:

You are bordering on contradiction.....
...says the moderator with a copyrighted image as his avatar.... of a half naked baby ... with this sites initials spelled across his butt.... which says "My photos are not okay to edit" :lmao:

Make sure you stay respectful here please...

Whatever you say. :thumbup:

Let me spell it out for you, all-knowing mod: The question was "Who said guys can't wear heels?"

My response "Gross" indicates two things. 1. I say that guys can't wear heels. (That is an implicit response to his question)
2. I think that it is gross.

I wrote you a short PM but I will post it here for everyone to read.

There is a "rule" that you can't argue with the mods?

Does this forum practice fascism?

Are the mods better than everyone else?

If the mods are wrong, they are not to be corrected?

You use this "rule" to avoid being proven wrong and embarrassing yourself.

Hilarious.

:thumbup:

I think a lot of people will be happy that i am about to press the ban button, good day.

You are bordering on contradiction.....
...says the moderator with a copyrighted image as his avatar.... of a half naked baby ... with this sites initials spelled across his butt.... which says "My photos are not okay to edit" :lmao:

Make sure you stay respectful here please...

Whatever you say. :thumbup:

I hope your joking, you seem to have a sense of humour so i will let that fly.

I just don't like the platform soles on stiletto heels, as I think it ruins the sleek look. If you want to go with chunky soles then go with chunky heels as well... And perhaps fugly was too harsh, I just don't find them particularly attractive.

To you they're fugly, to me they're cute. Looks like us gurlz have different taste in shoes...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back