Who wants to get into film? (Camera give-away!!!!)

Oh. Well, 'Wonderland' could be anywhere.

Awesome! I have too many film cameras to count, but I can't wait to see what the recipient does with it.

bumpbordersmiley.gif

One more bump before the weekend.....

It would be a nice camera to own but I'm in the UK and I already have over 50 film cameras. My only Ricoh so far is a 500G though. It's a great gesture and I hope someone takes you up on it.

What a great offer you've put on the table!

I hope someone who will put this to good use speaks up soon!

I've always talked about getting into film again, but that dream includes my own black and white darkroom which I won't have room for until I kick the kids out in <=> 14 years. ;-)

Seriously?

NO ONE? :icon_sad:

I'm already into film... and Ricoh, my first camera was a Singlex II which is screwmount.

This would be a good camera for someone... I'd be willing to chip in on shipping to someone like Maria who's in the Outer Limits. Just a thought.

I'm already into film... and Ricoh, my first camera was a Singlex II which is screwmount.

This would be a good camera for someone... I'd be willing to chip in on shipping to someone like Maria who's in the Outer Limits. Just a thought.

Well, if I'm going to open it up to anyone who resides on the 3rd rock from the sun, I should let it go a bit longer so anyone else who's interested can respond.

I am also obviously already into film, and I don't have a Ricoh, but I have 3 K-mount 35mm bodies already. But I'd be willing to chip in to send it to Marija, too.

I am also obviously already into film, and I don't have a Ricoh, but I have 3 K-mount 35mm bodies already. But I'd be willing to chip in to send it to Marija, too.

awwww girls!

sooo nice of you!

I don't have to get the camera, it's not about that, it's about you willing to step in for me! (well Sharon did say "someone like Maria", but that's almost the same :)) :D

Awwww (really touched) Thank you!

:icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug::icon_hug:

Well, I think it's insane that no one else has taken Sparky up on his generous offer, and I know that the camera would be in very very good hands if you got it, so if I can help make that happen, it seems like a no-brainer to me :)

....and I know that the camera would be in very very good hands if you got it...

I think I had a small panic attack when I read this (similar to the one I had when you gave me your camera in Ljubljana) :)
Am I capable for it!?

But then, it crossed my mind that I could carry it around and shoot whenever and whatever I want (6D with a lens isn't exactly a camera to carry around and it's not suitable for all the things I want to shoot)... oh... it's very nice to own a film camera in my head right now :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back