allison_dcp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 274 Reaction score 25 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2012 #1 I have these 4 photos and think that they would make a great collage. Any ideas on the best order or crop sizes? Should I make them all the same crop? Thanks 1 234
I have these 4 photos and think that they would make a great collage. Any ideas on the best order or crop sizes? Should I make them all the same crop? Thanks 1 234
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2012 #2 Cute little girl...hope some skilled hands would join here
seakritter TPF Noob! Joined Aug 10, 2012 Messages 347 Reaction score 23 Location North Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 24, 2012 #3 I would be glad to help if you would like, I wish the DOF had been a bit deeper but I think it could be worked around. Let me know.
I would be glad to help if you would like, I wish the DOF had been a bit deeper but I think it could be worked around. Let me know.