What's new

Who wants to see some fireworks? Nobody? Ok then...

Cool. I like the third one the best.
 
I gotta agree with Lenore there, but #1 is pretty unique.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Pretty cool. I also like the last one, with the green tones. Great location to see fireworks, over the river like that.
 
#1 Ooooo
#2 aaaaahh
#3 ooooo
#4 aaahhh

... were those 30 seconds really that good!? :sexywink:
I prefer #3 ooooo and #4 aaahhh...love the colours in those. First one is a little bit like my brain...wanting a shot of straight vodkahahahaha:mrgreen:
 
All are nice shots, but I like number two because it has a palm tree effect.
 
cool venue. i was too busy watching godfather to go outside and view fireworks.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Thanks yall
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Bump!
 
I've done three fireworks shoots now, and between my last one (over Burlington Bay) and seeing these, I've learned there almost isn't any point shooting fireworks if it isn't over the water (I'm not saying I'm super awesome, I'm just saying that I got lucky having a giant body of water and some sailboats between me and the explosions). It adds such a perfect dynamic to make them interesting!

My favourite is #3 if it didn't have that random red burst. Otherwise #4.
 
Number one is my favorite!!! Definitely oooo worthy!! Great set! Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom