who would you like to be photographed by?

If I had to be photographed - not a pleasant task for anyone - I would choose Chris (Binga63).
His work is always heartfelt and reveals the inner person - and that is my best chance for looking good.
Exactly!

You put in words exactly what I was thinking but wasn't capable to say

I'm a 13-year old girl, a creepy stalker and a sex pest!

OMG!!!

say WHAT!!!!???

TJI_SHOCKED-face.jpg

I'm as comfortable in front of a camera as I am behind it. Some photographers hide behind their cameras, there were times when i've felt that way, but only in certain situations in the past. Being able to make eye contact with a client is what relaxes people and makes them comfortable before the images are even shot.

If I had to be photographed - not a pleasant task for anyone - I would choose Chris (Binga63).
Hos work is always heartfelt and reveals the inner person - and that is my best chance for looking good.
If ever I had the chance Lew ....I'd be there:)

His work is always heartfelt and reveals the inner person - and that is my best chance for looking good.
Exactly!

You put in words exactly what I was thinking but wasn't capable to say

If I could get there I would love to take your picture...:)

I'd love to have Kate Upton photograph me. :)

Lara Jade or Michael Thompson. Michael took a portrait of me as a test shot during a Tiffanys campaign shoot while I was his intern, but considering it was just a test shot it wasn't kept. :( But at least I can say I was photographed by Michael Thompson once.

Dziga Vertov....well, filmed at least

Most reactions

Back