who would you like to be photographed by?

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We usually stand behind the camera and lots of photographers are not so pleased to be in front of it. At least, I'm not.

Is there a photographer or photographers who you would like to be photographed by?someone whose work you really like/admire so it wouldn't be a trouble for you to relax in front of his/her camera?

I personaly don't have a single photograph that I could say:"It's nice.It's professional" and in my area there is no one I would like to photograph me... But I do have some photographers that I would be pleased if they could take a few portraits of me.

Last edited:
Zack Arias, Joe McNally and Michael Freeman immediately jump to mind

The Paparazzi - would enjoy showing them the middle digit or perhaps the dark side of the moon.
:afro:

I don't like my picture taken,I am Camera shy. I can hide behind the viewfinder and feel safe there and thats my comfort zone.There is a lot of peoples work I admire here and outside of TPF,but I will never feel comfortable in front of the glass.Maybe after a dozen drinks hard stuff but the photographer would have to do vertical floor shots..Hammered time.

Last edited:
I'd like to be photographed by a nekkid, drunken,high Rihanna...in a hotel suite...

My mother-in-law. That way she could have a picture of me and I wouldn't have to see her in person ever again.

I'd only want to be photographed doing something cool, like car racing or skiing.

I see myself everyday so I don't need a photo of that.

I don't really know the names of famous portrait photographers because portraiture generally doesn't interest me. And like most of us here, I'd rather be behind the camera than in front of it. I feel so awkward and self-conscious. I don't like to smile because of my teeth and if I don't smile, I look goofy. But if I HAD to have my picture taken, and I get to choose from our TPF crowd, I'd sit for Dan O. or Paige W.

I don't like my picture taken,I am Camera shy. I can hide behind the viewfinder and feel safe there and thats my comfort zone.There is a lot of peoples work I admire here and outside of TPF,but I will never feel comfortable in front of the glass.Maybe after a dozen drinks hard stuff but the photographer would have to do vertical floor shots..Hammered time.
same here. Ever since college. We were practicing for a play and for a joke i decided to act out a impromptu version of the Madonna masturbation scene music and all, while wearing a dress. (I am a guy) I had no idea someone had video taped me. I guess i got rave reviews though.

If I absolutely HAD to get someone to take pictures of me, and I wanted to have any hope of them being something I would actually show other people:

I'd want either John (tirediron) or Jason (Pixmedic).

If I absolutely HAD to get someone to take pictures of me, and I wanted to have any hope of them being something I would actually show other people:

I'd want either John (tirediron) or Jason (Pixmedic).
if you pick buckster he could make you look hawt and 25 again.

Most reactions

Back