photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 4, 2006 #1 Found this in Key West.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #2 I don't know what it is...but I like it The watch and the mirror make the shot for me?
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 4, 2006 Banned #3 that is so guady its me.... great shot!! would love to have that..
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,612 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 Admin 🛠️ #4 Ha! That's a fun shot, photogal. :thumbup: I like the B&W. ah...Key West....been way too long for me.
Ha! That's a fun shot, photogal. :thumbup: I like the B&W. ah...Key West....been way too long for me.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys.....And Terri...I love Key West....Especially Fantasy Fest!! : ) I think I have some pictures somewhere from that....what a hoot!! : )
Thanks guys.....And Terri...I love Key West....Especially Fantasy Fest!! : ) I think I have some pictures somewhere from that....what a hoot!! : )
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #6 I think it is an abstract...but not a typical abstract as we know it. It is abstract in that the subject is abstract, odd, not normal, and so on.
I think it is an abstract...but not a typical abstract as we know it. It is abstract in that the subject is abstract, odd, not normal, and so on.