You guys are so right about the road. It's exactly why I haven't done jack with this tree before. This is the only decent view on it and getting rid of the road is... Well, this is the best I got. If I go the other way there is a particularly nasty Amish farm and if I get into the field then I am looking directly into the cow pasture and there never seems to be no cows to draw, besides I'd be crossing the road.
I am thinking maybe winter when the snow first falls.
You guys are so right about the road. It's exactly why I haven't done jack with this tree before. This is the only decent view on it and getting rid of the road is... Well, this is the best I got. If I go the other way there is a particularly nasty Amish farm and if I get into the field then I am looking directly into the cow pasture and there never seems to be no cows to draw, besides I'd be crossing the road.
I am thinking maybe winter when the snow first falls.
I don't know how you feel about manipulation, but I really like where the tree is in the frame. If I were you, I'd clone out the road.