Who'da thunk?

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Maybe I like a little landscape stuff. More scouting today.

$IMG_6055 Color WEB.jpg$IMG_6055 fudge WEB.jpg

Feel free to CC!

I might have framed it such that the road to the left wasn't visible. It seems to detract from the subject.

I like it in color much better. You should give tone mapping a shot on that! I'm addicted to tone mapping lol.

I agree with SpicyTuna, I also think that the road down in the corner slightly detracts from the shot. It's a nice location and subject, I'd like to see more, MLeek.

You guys are so right about the road. It's exactly why I haven't done jack with this tree before. This is the only decent view on it and getting rid of the road is... Well, this is the best I got. If I go the other way there is a particularly nasty Amish farm and if I get into the field then I am looking directly into the cow pasture and there never seems to be no cows to draw, besides I'd be crossing the road.

I am thinking maybe winter when the snow first falls.

You guys are so right about the road. It's exactly why I haven't done jack with this tree before. This is the only decent view on it and getting rid of the road is... Well, this is the best I got. If I go the other way there is a particularly nasty Amish farm and if I get into the field then I am looking directly into the cow pasture and there never seems to be no cows to draw, besides I'd be crossing the road.

I don't know how you feel about manipulation, but I really like where the tree is in the frame. If I were you, I'd clone out the road.

I would do that B&W way more contrasty.....

I like!

I agree that cloning the road out in this instance would make a stronger composition.

I don't know how you feel about manipulation, but I really like where the tree is in the frame. If I were you, I'd clone out the road.

I am wondering how I am going to make it look right because of the bit of a ditch we can see along there in the weeds. I might have to play a bit and see later.

Oh... I see there was a first thread. Hmm.... I think I like this crop better. I would go with the suggestion of getting rid of the road.

This is the first. I just added the other one because I had a shot with the road in it and thought MAYBE... but... no.

Edit!!! I'll go change that!

I think it's just me. It looks like it's in on the middle of a big hump running through the field. Probably only I'd notice it? I assume?

Most reactions

Back