who's hiding then?

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In total there are 8 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 4 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 25 on Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:11 pm
Registered Users: Darfion, terri, voodoocat

So who's hiding then??

i never understood why people hide :lol:

any reason? :scratch:

They don't want anyone to know they're lurking.....is this simple paranoia or do they just not play well with others? :scratch:

I've noticed there are quite a few female members that hide on a regular basis. One would have to assume they are bombarded with private messages when some of our male members see them online.

Could this be the case? :scratch:

uhhh ohhhhh, on the hunt ehh :lol:

noooooo, not here :shock:

i dont get bombarded with private messages :roll: ... well, thats probably due to the fact that whenever i do, for some strange reason doxx is sitting over my shoulder reading them :eek: ... but i rarly get any

I can understand people hiding if they are just reading the board and want to be left alone, but what I don't get is when people hide and post anyway! We can see that you are obviously here!

Maybe the ladies are dishing the gossip thru PM or email and have little time for the forum.

oriecat said:
I can understand people hiding if they are just reading the board and want to be left alone, but what I don't get is when people hide and post anyway! We can see that you are obviously here!

i do that sometimes... i'll forget that i'm hidden and end up posting. so a lot of the time that i'm hidden it doesn't even occur to me cause i have just forgotten that i was ever hidden in the first place.

hope i'm not making people paranoid by hiding. :p

I'll confess! I'm hidden. I actually don't like when that's not an option.

Honestly, I like to be hidden because when I'm online I'm usually multi-tasking and don't respond quickly enough and then people get offended. It's not that I don't play well with others (although I've been accused of that) but I also am not good at starting a conversation with someone I don't really know.

There, I said it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back