Who's ignore list am I on?

PlasticSpanner said:
:greenpbl: I'm in silly mode today! :lol: Must be getting high off my own darkroom!

Take break dude.

PlasticSpanner said:
Sounds like the start to a postcard!:lol:

BTW Did you have any luck finding Astronomy software?

not yet...still acclimating myself to the area etc. i still have the info you sent for reference :thumbup:

Well, what happens to the posts that someone posts who is on your BUDDY LIST then? I learn through this very thread that apparently all posts posted by someone on someone else's IGNORE LIST no longer appear but get replaced by something else. And what does the Buddy List do?
Can you tell I never made use of any of the lists before? Or won't either in the future?
(Unless I know what the buddy list does. Then - maybe. That one. Not the other).

How boring!
What's it there for then?

From the FAQ's!

"The buddy list is used to keep track of the friends you have made on this forum. By going to your "My vB Home", you'll be able to see which of your friends are currently online, and be able to send them a private message. Adding people to your buddy list also allow you to send private messages to multiple forum members at the same time. You may add any member of the forums to your buddy list by clicking this button in a member's posts.

Ignore lists are used for those people who's messages you wish not to read. By adding someone to your ignore list, those messages posted by these individuals will be hidden when you read a thread."

So aside from being able to bombard all your buddy's at once with pm's (soon run out of buddy's doing that too!:lol: ) it's not much different.

Unless you forget who you like on here & need to keep a list to check!:lol:

Ah! Now I see!!! Goodie.
And well, yes, we do really need a list to keep track of who we like on this board and who we don't like, right? ;)
My list would be endless, and all those +es behind names... wow. :D
And I want to be able to read EVERY post.
No matter how much it might rile me.
I want to KNOW!:x :grumpy: :greendev: .

ok, plastic, am i on your buddy list then ?

maybe i shouldnt ask.......

i know, make a thread of
"who is on your buddy list" .....( i'm a glutton for punishment....)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back