Who's watching the baseball playoffs?

Who will win the World Series?

• Total voters
Darn it! I hoped to have the Yanks out of here by now! Twins screwed it up again! :x

Oh well, the next AL games ought to be classics! Red Sox and Yanks! Just think, Schilling's got the Yanks' numbers. Go sox!

if the braves lose, its definately sox for me. i like the cards, but they are definately the overdogs this year.
- JAYH (just another yankee hater ;))

Osmer_Toby said:
bring on the evil empire.

Yeah! The Bambino curse will be gone this year! I feel it!!!..... :lol: :lol:

oh, the yanks just squeaked by minnesota! my bravos stayed alived and beat clemens! and kevin caminiti died, he was only like 41 years old.

Hey baseball fans, has this playoffs been :shock: or what? Houston winning over the mighty cards and boston... well whats up those fellas? :shock:

David Ortiz rules!!!! He owns the Yanks! Man, what a powerhouse! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I hope they keep pounding the Yanks in NY with Schilling on the mound!

Well, the Braves again rolled over, right on cue. :roll: I'm over it. Last night's games were insane! :D I'd like to see the Sox take it. I'm tired of the Yanks, even though individually I do like the players, and also Joe Torre. But screw 'em. Too predictable. :x

It's a long shot, but I think Houston and the Sox would actually be a fun World Series! :thumbsup:

This has been an awesome series to watch :shock: :shock:
I do hope the Sox pull it off, even just GETTING to the world series would be beyond fantastic. 8)

So ummmm

Am I the only one who voted for the Astro's??

They've got a great chance to make it to the Series with Clemens or Oswalt Ready to go if they need either one for a game 7 (if it gets that far).

My ideal series would be the Astros and the Red Sox, either way it goes I'd be ecstatic!!!

Go Stro's !!!!!! :D

aggiezach said:
So ummmm

Am I the only one who voted for the Astro's??

They've got a great chance to make it to the Series with Clemens or Oswalt Ready to go if they need either one for a game 7 (if it gets that far).

My ideal series would be the Astros and the Red Sox, either way it goes I'd be ecstatic!!!

Go Stro's !!!!!! :D

Yeah, true! Imagine though the WS between Astros and the Yanks!!! Clemens pitching against his former team. Whoaaaa!!!

All that being said though, I'd still want to see the Sox in the WS.

LETS GO SOX!!!!!! :D

1st team in history to force a game 7 after being down 3-0 YAY!!!!!!!

at first i was grumpy bout the stros beating my braves, but this baseball post season has been too awesome! I really do hope for a 'stros/bosox world series!

Red Sox rule!!

What a comeback!!! Schilling is great. And I do miss him being here in Phoenix.

I think I'll have a Sam Adams tomorrow nite after the Red Sox defeat the Yanks. :lol:

Most reactions

Back