What's new

WHS Talent Show

Gary A.

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 17, 2014
Messages
22,357
Reaction score
7,541
Location
Southern California
Whitney High School Talent Show
Cerritos, California

All images snapped with the Fujifilm X-T1, X-E2 and X-Pro1:

#1
_GE20659.jpg


#2
_GE21687.jpg


#3
_GA11077-XL.jpg


#4
_GE21609-XL.jpg


Thanks for Viewing,
Gary
 
Nice variety of shots, I like them! #4 is my favorite.

I feel like the light in #1 takes away too much attention from the girl playing piano, but that's just my opinion :)
 
Nice variety of shots, I like them! #4 is my favorite.

I feel like the light in #1 takes away too much attention from the girl playing piano, but that's just my opinion :)
Thank you. Yes, the light is the most dominant element in the image ... but the light also is the most striking and unusual element. I think the light adds more than it distracts. (obviously ... lol)

Gary

_GA11066.jpg
 
Some good photos. Dramatic, simple, wonderful images. You really know your way around a camera.
 
Really love your work. You have a interesting way of framing and looking at things. :encouragement:
 
Very nice and unique shots, like your style. One is my favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom