Why can't people

I thought Bloody Mary's were good for clearing up a hangover?!?!
I always just match the water with alcohol content, but mostly just avoid drinking to that point now-a-days.

Why can't people spend more time listening instead of just waiting for their turn to speak?
I tried to fight alcohol with alcohol this morning and due to some bad chicken I ate this morning it resulted in projectile ... into the toilet... 6 times.

Why can't some people yack quietly and others can?
(Mine is silent, just a splash.)

Why can't people use the search function?

I like this thread.
*shrug*
2lmt4py.jpg

Why can't some people enjoy a day of doing nothing?

Why can't people admit it when they are wrong?

Get over the Vikings losing last night?

Sorry. Minnesotan here, and I'm sick of hearing about it!

Why can't people understand that there is a differance between:
"there" and "their"
"than" and "then"
"it's" and "its"

This is a fun thread.

Why can't people be honest and keep Their word.

Why can't people with nearly 7K post just shut the **** up with their trivial dribble?

Well, if such interesting topics weren't in OT, then the slow ascent wouldn't take so long. :waiting:

Why do people ask why?

Why can't people use their indicators (turn signals) to warn other motorist of the intended maneuver?

Darn, I thought they were Christmas decorations. :lol:

Why do people keep their heads in the sand?

Edit = Why can't people get their head out of the sand? Just trying to fit the format :lol:

Why can't people stop being so damn petty ?

Why can't people just ignore the petty stuff ?

Why cant women stop gossiping??!!! (I manage women..lol)

Why can't people research and decide which camera is right for them without creating 10 threads asking strangers.

Why can't people get the hell out of my way in the passing lane... while talking on their cell phone. :madass:

Why can't people research and decide which camera is right for them without creating 10 threads asking strangers.
:thumbup:

Why can't people in Massachusetts ignore an accident on the other side of the highway and stop backing up traffic on my side of the highway!? :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back