What's new

Why do I like this photo?

Micah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Location
Fulton, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this the other day, and I like it but I dont really know why. I guess if I understood the technicalitites more maybe I would know whether I should love it or hate it. What do you think?


(the above post was a lame attempt at hiding my true agenda which is C&C please)



sunsetresize.jpg
 
You like it because:
  • it is composed in accord with the rule of thirds.
  • Silouettes create a sense of mystery
  • and the bright Sun on the horizon adds drama.
Voila! (that's a french word)
 
Neat colors, silhoettes, and that hot naked chick there off to the right.

What's not to love?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom