Why would someone do this!

Ian63

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
westynimages.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A perfectly good pair of boots, and someone just left them out in front of a building in the city.
The strange things that people do.
I had fun with this. I had my D80 and a 50mm lens.

12670699_221123691577633_7682193609802994905_n.jpg

In some cultures its common to remove footwear before entering a residence.

Nice shot; I like the composition. I guess it's the angle, but the boot on camera-right looks like it has no toe.

What? You mean the building's security force didn't come out and harass you, thinking you're a terrorist gathering intel on the local abandoned footwear infrascructure?

@ watchful, agreed... didn't think of that :)
@snowbear... quite right! wow... didn't see that... it does look weird doesn't it.
LOL @ Sparky... funny thing is... I did get a "staredown" from a couple of cops while photographing a street light. Guess those guys just have NO imagination.

..... funny thing is... I did get a "staredown" from a couple of cops while photographing a street light. Guess those guys just have NO imagination.

That's a prerequisite for the job. Anything THEY don't do is, by default, suspicious behavior. That automatically makes anyone toting a camera a terrorist.

Very nice shot! NO, wait it can't be any good...you took it with a 50mm lens and the 'experts' all say you cannot shoot decent pictures with a 50mm! LOL

..... funny thing is... I did get a "staredown" from a couple of cops while photographing a street light. Guess those guys just have NO imagination.

That's a prerequisite for the job. Anything THEY don't do is, by default, suspicious behavior. That automatically makes anyone toting a camera a terrorist.
If not a terrorist for sure a deviant.

Very nice shot! NO, wait it can't be any good...you took it with a 50mm lens and the 'experts' all say you cannot shoot decent pictures with a 50mm! LOL
But those experts were shooting film. On D80 50 is equivalent of 75 so it is decent picture. Even for those experts. :biggrin-new:

You mean one who has a shoe fetish?

You mean one who has a shoe fetish?
That one to... Good thinking :headbang:

Most reactions

Back