why????

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why is it that pubs wont serve me if Im drunk, but McDonalds continue serving them fat f***ers? its hardly fair.

Meh I also can't get the medical or council people to accept photography as an addiction -- I need support monies!!!!

Meh I also can't get the medical or council people to accept photography as an addiction -- I need support monies!!!!

hmmmm.... I have a very, very, very cunning plan

so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a stoateasle?

I believe you make an exshellent point in your firsht post in this thread. Which means perhaps it's time I shtop drinking myself. Not that I drink myshelf. You know what I mean.

I know why. B?C if you are drunk they have to carry you out and if you eat too much they can just roll you out.

The pubs must be more strict over there... I've seen people get a new beer after falling off of the bar stool.

I know why. B?C if you are drunk they have to carry you out and if you eat too much they can just roll you out.

Yeah, it's a lot easier to roll things than carry. Heavy lifting might result in an injury after all, don't want to shell out hazard pay.

The pubs must be more strict over there... I've seen people get a new beer after falling off of the bar stool.

Connections... he obviously knows the bartender :mrgreen:

Guud evnening occififer. Ha-ha-how are yous t'night

Possibly because the health impacts of overdrinking are generally a lot more severe a lot quicker than the effects of overeating. (there are exceptions of couse, such as in supersize me where he eats one value meal too many :confused: )

Possibly because the health impacts of overdrinking are generally a lot more severe a lot quicker than the effects of overeating. (there are exceptions of couse, such as in supersize me where he eats one value meal too many :confused: )

ONE value meal too many? Are you SURE you watched that movie? :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back