What's new

Wicked Storm

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
961
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On the run from a storm.

141s.jpg
 
I don't get it. Did you invert the picture partially?
 
I have been trying to get a good picture of the 141 for about 6 mounths now but every time she is around I gotta shoot into the sun. Its hard to position for such a shot you just gotta get lucky on timing. Anyway its heavy photoshoped playing around. Shipmates like it and I say its terrible. So I decided to post it it see what comments I get.
 
it's hard to look at. can you post up the original?
 
Sorry it's way way over processed for my tastes and for that reason lacks definition of where the eye should be looking or guided through the image.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom