Widelux landscapes

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Widelux camera has been sitting in disrepair for 3 or 4 years, but now it on it's way back from the repair shop :bounce: , so I dug out some of my shots with it....

Mud Creek Series

mudcreek.jpg

mudcreek2.jpg

mudcreek3.jpg

Clinton Lake

clintonlakepano1.jpg

Camera: Widelux F6
Film: Tmax 100
scanned from neg

widelux.jpg

You have a widelux?! :shock: I am so jealous. One of my photo magazines had an article on Jeff Bridges and his widelux photography. I seriously wanted one after seeing that.

Matt, those are gorgeous. Can't wait to see more new stuff when you get it back!!

Yes, gorgeous pictures!!

Gotta agree they're neat pics....as usual!
Question...Is color film available for that camera?

Ksmattfish: If you keep posting things like this, I'm gonna end up in a fight with my wife. All I need it to buy more stuff. These are great pictures.

These were taken on 35mm film. It produces a frame 6cm long, so it's like a crop from 120, but it's just regular 35mm film. There is a Widelux model that uses 120/220 film (it takes 12x6cm frames I think).

I have run a few rolls of color through it, but you know, I'm BW. I lent it to my buddy for a trip. He used Velvia and it was great.

I really like the texture in the 3rd one. Really neat camera!

Nice photos! Oh and by the way did you try and over expose the sky or was it to hard to get the tree exposed properly with the sky?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back