What's new

Widows and Doors

dkedmi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! i'm new here...
I hope you will like my works..

1042585848_c37992af98_o.jpg



1042586154_7798a1bf27_o.jpg
 
nice work I really like these shots, the colour and contrast is very nice and the subject matter is one of my favorites.
 
Yes, very nice shots. Apparently you know what you are doing! :)

Welcome to the forum also!
 
Very nice shots Dor. And welcome to the Forum

Is that in south Tel Aviv?

Dani
 
Beautiful shots!
Love the colors in the 1st one especially.
 
Thank you all! I'm glad you like the photos...

danir - yes, Neve-Tzedek.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom