JasonLambert
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2010
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Hermitage, PA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok... I like the way this turned out. What can I do to improve this?
Jason
How about the horizontal wires in the backround?
Ok... I don't like it cropped. Decided IMO this is the best one
The only other thing I might retouch is - and I realize it's just clouds - but there's a vertical orange stripe coming out of her head set against some more pinkish clouds... should be pretty easy to blend out, but now that I've seen it I can't not see it. Otherwise... wow, nice shot!
Level the horizon and I think it's a winner![]()
Level the horizon and I think it's a winner![]()
If I were to make the hill in the background the line to level by then the actual horizon would be off. The Suzuki is sitting on level ground and the camera image is using it.
I looked at this while setting up the shot and had decided this was the best way. Thanks for your suggestion!