Wild Animals

Hi everyone, I'm very much an amateur, I'm basically a random guy who got his hands on a digital camera about 2 months ago.
I was very impressed by the photos I've seen on these forums, and a bit intimidated by all the technical talk,
so with that in mind I bring my humble contribution below. The images are pretty big, I hope that's not an inconvenience
(they're all below 250KB though, so that shouldn't be so bad even for dial-up connections). I couldn't bring myself to
cripple them by resizing them. I hope you guys enjoy them.

swan_chicks2.jpg

swan4.jpg

swan3.jpg

gull.jpg

Hi, Daniel, welcome to the forum. Don't feel shy here as an amateur, I'm not any more than that, either. With these photos you will find your place around here! The swan chicks in all their fluffiness are wonderful!

All your photos would have gone well into the "Birds"-theme, though (too). Check out all the themes that are up - and I found it a good platform for my very first pictures to the forum, this "Themes"-section, it is.

Just some deer - always too far away to fill the frame, but always too close to the road at night!!! :shock:

rickeimgras.jpg

rehbockimgras.jpg

And a little flighty visitor to our garden:

eichhrnchen2.jpg

eichhrnchen1.jpg

he was a tank
3948347183_bb98bb6a95_b.jpg

heres a crab spider, i dont have a macro lens yet this was taken on a canon t1i with the 18-55mm kit lens...

IMG_1012.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back