Wild Horses (pic heavy)

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently had the good fortune to go on a group adventure to photograph wild horses in Utah. Here is a sampling of the many photos I took over three days.
PM1_4557.jpg

PM1_4102.jpg

Junior was taking a nap and mom had to wake him as the herd moved on.
PM1_4126.jpg

Just like teenagers, young stallions get on each others nerves.
PM1_4261.jpg

A family affair.
PM1_4273.jpg

Wondering what we are doing.
PM1_4298.jpg

Encroaching on another stallions harem in not tolerated.
PM1_4365.jpg

And can get quite nasty.
PM2_0103.jpg

Lastly, just to prove I was there.
DSC_5530.jpg

What a wonderful experience that would be! Both my wife and I would enjoy this immensely. She is an avid animal lover and I share that with her as well as the photography thing.

What a wonderful experience that would be! Both my wife and I would enjoy this immensely. She is an avid animal lover and I share that with her as well as the photography thing.
It was an amazing experience. Just being that close with the herd was magical. Watching their behaviors and how they socialized was one of the best parts.

Amazing!!! Hard to pick a standout among so many good shots. I love #5 but that white one with the comb over staring right at you in #6 is just awesome.

Nicely done!

3,4 and 5 for me but a nice series overall.

Wow! That's a fantastic set! You got a lot of action there, but especially the males trying to establish their dominance.

Some great shots there, well done.

wow this was just totally amazing.. great great photography and right smack into their real life drama...

Terrific set! What a great opportunity and it's great that you snagged so many great shots.

Great work! Glad you had such a good time!

Amazing!!! Hard to pick a standout among so many good shots. I love #5 but that white one with the comb over staring right at you in #6 is just awesome.
Thank you! He had quite a different look from most of the other horses. I liked him too.

Most reactions

Back