Wildflower Landscapes

I really like the #1. The colors are brilliant too.

Thanks. I cropped the shot again and took some off the bottom for one of my websites- and I like it much better. I wish I didn't have the vignetting going on on the original.

What I find excellent about your work, Abraxas, is that almost every single shot you take has a dominant color theme. Take, for example, the second shot in this series, it's absolutely gorgeous, and the orange is just so natural, yet powerful. And the yellow in the third one, same thing, it's extremely powerful, but never overpowering. You really are a great landscape photographer, and your work almost always impresses me. Keep it up, man, I love seeing your threads on here.

What I find excellent about your work, Abraxas, is that almost every single shot you take has a dominant color theme. Take, for example, the second shot in this series, it's absolutely gorgeous, and the orange is just so natural, yet powerful. And the yellow in the third one, same thing, it's extremely powerful, but never overpowering. You really are a great landscape photographer, and your work almost always impresses me. Keep it up, man, I love seeing your threads on here.

Thanks Trenton. I really appreciate that. This wildflower season around here is winding down and things are somewhat slowly going back to crusty. Now that I have a bunch of pretty RAW images to work with, I plan to study PS and improve my post processing skills, a lot. There's some things I have in my head, but have to learn to get them on electrons. Comments, sometimes lack of them, encouragement, and sometimes not, have really helped me with developing my healthy obsession(s). If we had the internet 40 years ago, I think I'd have a whole different story to tell. But I'd still probably be a prick :).

Most reactions

Back