abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
600-j8039.jpg

400-rc0235.jpg

700-r0291.jpg

I'm not very fond of the first one...but I love the other two...fantastic, as usual.

I love the second and third from the start because they are such straightforward pictures. The first one is a little more in-depth and requires more thought to finally enjoy is for the beautiful picture it is. So, I like the first one the best.

Wow! Just beautiful! I love the saturated colors!

Thanks- The colors around the place were awesome.

I'm not very fond of the first one...but I love the other two...fantastic, as usual.

Thanks Mike.

I love the second and third from the start because they are such straightforward pictures. The first one is a little more in-depth and requires more thought to finally enjoy is for the beautiful picture it is. So, I like the first one the best.

Thank you.

The first is a little bold, even for me. I've been trying different ways of dealing with the high winds- Either pull back or get in real close and try to use it. I wanted to see if I could get a bokeh, of sorts, going in the front of the shot where the wind was relentless.

Some notes on the settings, if anyone's into it;

f4.5
1/750s
70mm

which is just about opposite of the way I normally try to shoot. There was a problem with vignetting on the ends (resulting in a square crop), which I usually don't have, so I'm wondering if it was caused by the f4.5???

All are great as usual. #2 is my favorite.

Didja know >>> "Steely Dan", has another meaning as well?

I agree with most here... #2 is fantastic. Love the way the road winds through the poppy fields. Great shot. #3, too.

#1 doesn't do it for me.

All are great as usual. #2 is my favorite.

Didja know >>> "Steely Dan", has another meaning as well?

Cool- Thanks.

Rubber Soul?- I swear, I had a dream that there was a river named the "Steely Dan." I mean, where else can I use that, besides in a tagline?

I agree with most here... #2 is fantastic. Love the way the road winds through the poppy fields. Great shot. #3, too.

#1 doesn't do it for me.

Thanks.

Wow, #3 is my favorite photo I've seen on the forums in a while. Everything about it is perfect...the exposure, the color, and the composition, but the composition is what really makes this shot...I love the placement of that fence post on the left!!:thumbup::thumbup:

That is an amazing amout of flowers.
I'm with the rest - 2 and 3.

Dani.

I love 2 and 3 they are the best and the colors are outstanding.

Wow, #3 is my favorite photo I've seen on the forums in a while. Everything about it is perfect...the exposure, the color, and the composition, but the composition is what really makes this shot...I love the placement of that fence post on the left!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Cool, thanks! I'd been to the fence a couple years before. It was interesting then, but this time it just looked like it did, striking to me.

That is an amazing amout of flowers.
I'm with the rest - 2 and 3.

Dani.

Thanks Dani. This year is very good out there. Occasionally it's better, mostly dry and crusty though.

I love 2 and 3 they are the best and the colors are outstanding.

Thank you!

Urban Dictionary (possibly NSFW is case someone gets offended FFS)

erg... So I'm imagining a log ride down the 'Steely Dan', may be more disturbing than fun. I'm hoping I didn't know that subconciously before I had the dream.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back