What's new

Will the Kenko Teleplus MC7 AF with the Sigma 180mm F/3.5 Macro?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the Sigma, amd thinking about purchasing the MC7. I have read places that say it will, some say it may, and the Nikonians TC Compatibility chart says it won't. So, does anyone know if, given the right amount of light and contrast, if the MC7 will AFwith the Sigma 180/3.5? Also, how about the Nikon 80-200/2.8? I know the Sigma is HSM (AF-S) and the Nikon is AF-D, but I'm not sure if this matters and I can't seem to find a straight answer..

Mark
 
Nobody has any idea..?

Mark
 
I don't have a photo of the teleconverter...but will it PHYSICALLY mate up with the 180/3.5? What I mean is, does the rear element group on the 180 stand a chance of hitting the front element group on the TC unit???
 
I honestly have no idea. I will look for a top view of the TC and I will post a bottom view of my 180/3.5. Thank you for chiming in.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom