What's new

Bunnies with Castles

Thanks! I've named them Beatrice and Benjamin. :) They seem to be very comfy in the front yard.

The shots are well lit and nice and sharp.

But maybe too tight to get the feel of a castle that the title suggested.
 
The shots are well lit and nice and sharp.

But maybe too tight to get the feel of a castle that the title suggested.
Thanks! Yes, they are tightly cropped. Let me see if I can pull one that I didn't crop. #3 is the closest I have at the moment. I'll try to get another shot or two when they return.
 
Last edited:
Sweet! :) Glad they feel so safe.
 
There are only two of them, or maybe you don't see the other, maybe there's more, or they come and go for a night?
 
Nice! Beautifully sharp!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom