What's new

Wilson's Lemonade Stand.

Mully, what do you think now? I did what you suggested (first time I've ever used PS) and I think it looks a lot better! Thanks for the suggestions!!!


8487082964_e92869745b_c.jpg
[/URL] Wilson PS1 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Love the colors, the brillient yellow againt that jet black background
 
Looking at this again....it might be worth your time to strip out and patch the waterline so that it us just lemon and splash.... Lookalike like an easy task
 
Looking at this again....it might be worth your time to strip out and patch the waterline so that it us just lemon and splash.... Lookalike like an easy task


So just make the waterline black with the patch tool and copy the "style" of the splash over the waterline with the patch tool as well?
 
Another version without the line of water in the tank...

8487260920_ea4304d6a1_c.jpg
[/URL] Wilson PS2 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
The yellow pops. But I want to see more of the above water splash at the top.


Agreed. I need to get a bigger tank. I was working with a 5 gallon tank. I think a 10 gallon is necessary for more splash...
 
What fun images !! I really love what you've tried here. I really like that last edit, but I still see a couple of spots along where the water line was removed that could be cleaned up a bit.
 
Good job ....looks so much better and less distracting ... there are a few little spots to fix but you are 95% there... hope it was fun
 
I really appreciate the feedback!! What a tremendous thread to me. An incredible learning opportunity.
 
Looks great - makes me want to try this. I have an old Nikon D200 body - maybe I can throw that in a tank!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom