premo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2012 Messages 87 Reaction score 2 Location Douglaston, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2012 #2 Looking at the ceiling makes me thinks of something totally different. Nice shot.
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2012 #3 I like the depth
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2012 #4 Me too. Some brightness and contrast would result, I guess.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2012 #5 Nice composition and symmetry I remember the place. I wonder why you put a Logo with your camera brand and model in though
Nice composition and symmetry I remember the place. I wonder why you put a Logo with your camera brand and model in though