Wind-blown jet streams @ sunset

Nod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sunrise-sunset%20002.jpg

Hey, I didn't know they had sunsets in Illinois... ;):mrgreen:

I really like the colors, the jet tails work well with this shot. It is just a little distracting that the wind must have been blowing, but there is not much you can do about that.

I wonder if there is some typed of editng that can either reduce or eliminate the tree focus due to the wind???

I absolutely hate the branch on the right.. without that, it would be supercool! If you agree, I would love to edit this and add it to my Digital Imaging portfolio (i will credit you of course).

Thanks for the comments, go ahead and edit it if you want.

What do you think? Did I improve it or you disagree? What is your name?

jetstream.jpg

I like it ! Good job. All of my sunset pictures are taken from the same spot at the end of my street. Most are taken in the Winter when the sky has the best colors.

I need your name though to put on my Digital Imaging portfolio :p. Glad you like it. If someone were to look at the edited picture, they wont notice anything. But since we are looking at before and after, you might see some flaws on my edit. Of course I only spent 5 minutes :p.

I choose the second one is much better without the tree at right. On the other nad, the silhouette of the left gives an interesting point to the composition. Nice colors in the sky by the way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back