What's new

‘Wind’ trails

when i get back home in Australia 8 days time I will post them....just been posting the occasional pic from internet cafes at the moment here in the philiuppines....and using whatever apps that are available at the time... :)
 
To me, wind does not make trees move in circular-ish motions, and so I don't get the windy feel out of these. It's good that you're thinking outside of the box, though :)
 
The idea of motion is conveyed quite well but the fluid that springs to my mind when looking at these is water rather than air.
 
Hmm, I find the properties of both are very similar. I also thought very much about this. You see, there are judges. They don;t actually pick the winning photo. They pick a handful of entries and let the public vote! So I wanted to capture something that would grab the attention of the judge and general public
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom