What's new

Wind Turbine Farm

:blushing: Thanks so much everyone! I'm so glad I made the trip up there!
 
Wow these are all great! my favourites are 6, 9 and 10.

Those huge windmills always make me think of an old tv series I watched as a kid about aliens taking over the world in huge threelegged machines... (I think it was called "Die Dreibeiner") it was really scary back then ;-) 6,9 and 10 make me shiver because they really have that feel to them!
 
hey i got some windfarms the other day, here in Devon..... arn't they loud when you get close to them!..... also a bit scary... the one i went right up to was wobbling.... alot!...... but these are great becky, you've done well here :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom