What's new

Windmill Sunset- Does it work?

GooseEgg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does this work, or does that tree take everything away from the photo? That dang thing was right in the way! I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Tell me what y'all think! Thanks
DSC_0155.jpg
 
I like the tree. It blocks the sun. If the sun was showing it would be an eye sore.
 
I'm torn. Part of me says "got a chainsaw?", while the rest of me says I may not have thought much of it if it weren't pointed out, or it should be easy enough to edit out- but then that doesn't seem like it would be holding true to your shot?
 
hmm tree doesnt do much for this comp. wait a week, shift your angle, and all will be good.

Ive seen lots of wind mill shots....to me what would be great would be a super zoom image of the tree in front of the sun like that, full frame abstract.
 
I like the tree. I think it adds complexity to the shot.
 
That's the best thing about art Everyone likes different things. I personally enjoy the tree it adds more to the image and
Holds my focus longer. Nice work
 
the tree is NOT in the way..Great shot. love the silhouette detail from the tree, my 2 cents
 
I like the composition and the colour. The tree doesnt matter, bringing out the mood. good shoot.
 
I like the tree there :)
 
I wish the sun was just high enough to be fully eclipsed by the tree.
 
I like the tree but would prefer not to see quite as much of the sun behind it. Did you take another a minute later?
 
I agree with Ken, the tree is fine, I don't like the sun behind it. I would have either the tree or the sun, not both.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom