What's new

Windmills

ksharlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Hawaii
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I lightened, add contrast and I added saturation. Thoughts?

windmill1205b.jpg
 
Nice looking shot, but I find my eye being drawn toward the rock in the center at the bottom. Colors are very nice, though.
 
I couldn't decide if I wanted to emphasize the rock or not. I darkened the grass but let the rock stay a touch lighter.

It is Maui. I hiked the Lahaina Pali Trail Saturday. Next time I am going to hike closer to the Windmills. We had a friend along and I was concerned the hike as is was winding him.
 
Yes! I am eager to go at least one more time. As we stood 1000 feet above sea level a whale breached below in Maalaea Bay Harbor at least 6 times. We would watch it come up (it was small but still viewable) flip over and seconds later we would hear the splash.
 
It sounds like you have been up there? Have you hiked the trail?
 
I did earlier this month.

Could even see a couple of whales actually, the Grand Wailea resort, Lahina(obviously), awesome.

For a complete different view, go to the resort and go to the beach there, awesome view of all the mills.
 
Will do! Thanks!
 
Cropped in half horizontally does more for my eye.

-Shea
 
I see what you mean. I didn't consider that. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom