What's new

Windmills

Stacey

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Location
Nowhere, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are several windfarms popping up in Central IL and I took a trip to a a "Farm" today to take a few pics with my new 70-300mm lens (woo hoo!!) and here are a few of what I came up with. In some, the sky isn't so pretty, so sorry about that. I don't know how to fix it!
1. This one is still being worked on...
WindmillsFeb242008055edit.jpg


2.
WindmillsFeb242008061edit.jpg


3. This was the closest windmill to us and it wasn't on....
WindmillsFeb242008048edit.jpg


4. I played with this for a bit...I like the way it turned out...just different...
WindmillsFeb242008047edit.jpg
 
I like #4 much, overexposed and all. Very nice!
 
I like #4 much, overexposed and all. Very nice!


Thanks! I actually overexposed it in PS (The original very closely resembles #3) and made it B&W. I think it makes the photo a bit creepy. For whatever reason, windmills freak my Mom out so (unbeknownst to her) I made that photo her background on her computer! Hee Hee! I can't wait to see her reaction!
 
Yes, I love #4 the B&W as well. Looks fantastic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom