erinmarie1947 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Nov 14, 2006 #1 Which one do you all prefer?
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 #2 I like the second one personally the first one has a bit too much clutter with the plant in the frame. THe second one is nicly composed! good job
I like the second one personally the first one has a bit too much clutter with the plant in the frame. THe second one is nicly composed! good job
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 #3 Second one for me too
Dan28607 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 357 Reaction score 12 Location Boone, NC Nov 14, 2006 #4 I like them both! If I had to choose one though I would pick #2.
KevinR TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2005 Messages 1,204 Reaction score 7 Location Dearborn, MI Nov 14, 2006 #5 The second is more visually interesting. Nice
Torus34 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 26, 2006 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 36 Location Tottenville, Staten Island, NYC USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2006 #6 Anyone beside me still remember that Daisy, of air rifle fame, was originally a manufacturer of farm windmills? The air rifles were just give-aways to the farmer's kids when he bought a windmill.
Anyone beside me still remember that Daisy, of air rifle fame, was originally a manufacturer of farm windmills? The air rifles were just give-aways to the farmer's kids when he bought a windmill.