Window Box

peter27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
View attachment 51887

Chinon CP-7
Kodak 400 (@320)
135mm

My wife pointed this out to me on an evening visit to an old town festival a couple of weeks ago. She's in a post card club and wants to add this image to the collection of cards she sends to other members. The shadow left of frame is from a garland with ribbons in the towns colours. I like the evening light, the simple shapes and lines and the subdued colours: I find it very relaxing.

Comments and thoughts welcome.

This has a certain appeal to it and I like it. The lighting and even the shadow has a kind of calming effect somehow. My only suggestion would be to clone out the little bit of window around the shutter on the right and make it all wall.

This has a certain appeal to it and I like it. The lighting and even the shadow has a kind of calming effect somehow. My only suggestion would be to clone out the little bit of window around the shutter on the right and make it all wall.

Thanks Dagwood. Interesting that you should mention the window to the right as I had wondered what people would think about that. It doesn't trouble my eye but when I have time I'll give cloning it out a go and see how it compares.

Has anyone else a thought about the window, should it stay or be cloned out, or about anything else?

Most reactions

Back