What's new

Window Treatment

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$2colored windows.webp
 
real interesting shot. inlarged it looks like a keeper
 
I like it too. Do you have it with a little more brick on the sides?
 
I find the upper edge really distracting. The tips of the fence are right on the edge, or cut off, and the whole upper edge is very bright.

The windows themselves are interesting, but they're positioned in a bad way for a photo. I think the best you could do (and this might be really good) is to make two images, each window cropped down to the glass and metal parts, and combine them in a diptych, where you could position them closer together.
 
I agree with mike lamb, if there was more brick around the sides and top then it would square everything off. I think that in a picture like this, the more squares the better since your subject is so square.
 
No reshoot on this one. Wrecking ball took it moments after I made this snap. It's a fun image but not worth that much extra work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom