Window

Morgan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not sure why Photobucket keeps resizing this so small? Fingers crossed it will look ok on here!

This was taken recently as one of a series of bridal images. I know its a bit unconventional for a fashion style image as theres no eye contact but I like that in a way and think it works - do you???

Nope that didnt work! Does anyone know why my images are being resized so small?

I have tried everyhting including resizing it in photoshop toi 400 x 600 pixels at 72dpi and it just reduces it when I upload it???

Morgan said:
Not sure why Photobucket keeps resizing this so small? Fingers crossed it will look ok on here!

This was taken recently as one of a series of bridal images. I know its a bit unconventional for a fashion style image as theres no eye contact but I like that in a way and think it works - do you???

Nope that didnt work! Does anyone know why my images are being resized so small?

I have tried everyhting including resizing it in photoshop toi 400 x 600 pixels at 72dpi and it just reduces it when I upload it???

Morgan, Photobucket will resize anything you submit that is over 250k in size. Hope that helps...

Tuna

Morgan, be sure to save your photos as a .jpg

800x600 as a .jpg should be under 250k(in most cases) I have found that the $25.00/yr is well worth the price for thier unlimited service, just a thought.

I did re size it, for some reason (and I just cant get my head round this one) it keeps redcuing it to the size of a very very small postage stamp!

I reduced it to the same size of a couple of other images I posted (300dpi 400x600pixels) and it still doesnt work, so i tried it larger, smaller, not re sizing at all and dont know why, it still doesnt work!

Errr... what image - I can't see anything

I've had the same problem as you with photobucket though - uploaded the same photo twice and it was in different sizes, but when I looked at photobucket they looked the same. don't know what's going on with it :scratch: but it is free, and the random sizing isn't annoying enough to me to make me pay for a site (that would be $30 less in the new lens fund)

No pic to be seen, unless photobucket made it microscopic...

my ISP gives me webspace (60MB) as part of my account. a lot of peopl, especially cable internet subscribers, have this and don't realize it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back