Window

Hertz Van Rental....good eye and some helpful comments. Looking again I would probably light the back room to give more depth, or crop the frame and loose the back room.

The table and chairs I would try placing them under the ceiling fan, or bring them closer to the foreground, I don't like them up against the wall.

The ceiling fan blocking the pot light is really troubling, I might be tempted to clone out the light and at the same time clone out the heating vent at the top of the wall.

I Still think it's a good image.

This is how the finale mailing piece ended up.

-Pete

final.jpg

A job well done.

Were you able to balance the interior and exterior exposure in a single shot? Or was it a couple of shots or just some fancy editing? Either way, it looks great.

A job well done.

Were you able to balance the interior and exterior exposure in a single shot? Or was it a couple of shots or just some fancy editing? Either way, it looks great.

Thanks, Mike!

The large shot was done as you see it. I only had 2400ws of light with me, but it seemed to do the job. The small image of the sanctuary (center right) was a different story. We just closed the shades.... thus the blackened windows on the far wall.

Wow, those are some great photo's! Nice work. I love the second shot of the sitting area, the one that made it in. Looks very inviting.

Jason

Most reactions

Back