Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2013 #1
Juga No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 1,291 Reaction score 400 Location Charleston, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2013 #2 Very odd but I like it.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2013 #3 Different and interesting. I like it.
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2013 #4 This looks like selective colouring. Regardless, it has a certain artistic appeal to it. WesternGuy
cynicaster No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 27, 2013 Messages 756 Reaction score 301 Location Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2013 #5 I like it. Not much else to add.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks much.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 25, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #7 That is freakish and weird and I love it. LOVE the different screwed up windows.
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Love the repeating rectangles! Different and excellent!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks so much.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2013 #10 I like it because it's like nothing I've seen yet. Very peculiar, but in a good way, if that makes sense.
I like it because it's like nothing I've seen yet. Very peculiar, but in a good way, if that makes sense.