Windpower

Joel Bolden

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The clouds were hanging low over the mountain as I was driving up, when this popped out for a moment.
_IGP4757-2.jpg

VERY nice work.

Very surreal. Nice job capturing it. That's a very tricky lighting situation.

Wow! I think that's cool as can be - great capture! I agree, a surreal image.

You really nailed this one. Reminds me of the ones I see in the distance as I travel south 99 toward the Maryland border just north of Altoona.

It is indeed a fine take and I love the lower left blade disappearing into the clouds.

There's a couple of wee adjustments I'd make to take it up a level.

It's leaning slightly to the left. We have hundreds of them around me and they tend to be pretty perpendicular but that's a one click fix. There's a rather large dust bunny on the lower right, zap that, again a one click fix and I had a look at it with a very small amount of NR and it looked awesome. Just my thoughts of a few things to consider.

_IGP4757-2_InPixio.1_InPixio.jpg
It is indeed a fine take and I love the lower left blade disappearing into the clouds.

There's a couple of wee adjustments I'd make to take it up a level.

It's leaning slightly to the left. We have hundreds of them around me and they tend to be pretty perpendicular but that's a one click fix. There's a rather large dust bunny on the lower right, zap that, again a one click fix and I had a look at it with a very small amount of NR and it looked awesome. Just my thoughts of a few things to consider.
View attachment 197797

Ohh - that is a great image

At first I wondered if it were fake it's so surreal but I know it's not, it's just one of those pics that comes out that way every once in awhile. Very nice capture!

Very nice capture! I agree with all the above.

I appreciate the comments and the nomination and I wish I could take more credit for it, other than looking out the window of my truck, grabbing the camera and pressing the shutter and letting the camera/lens do all the work. Sometimes, though, the important thing is to just press the shutter.

The absolute first thing that has to happen in capturing a great photo, is seeing it. The rest is mechanical.

Sometimes, though, the important thing is to just press the shutter.

The camera may do the transaction, but the photographer is the one who sees that the transaction needs to take place and puts it in motion. That is the important thing and you get credit for it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back