What's new

Windward Side of O'ahu

gregtake

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, went for a hike and here was my reward! I also have a couple more on my flickr in my sig if you're interested.

3020059025_b38abe7730_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is this a stitched panoramic or cropped this way?

It seems to be overly processed in some way, not sure what it is, but something just isn't there...

I think maybe it's that the sky and foreground seem to be processed separately, which I do myself, but it seems to be way to different.

Then again, it may be time to get away from TPF for the night?

Nice shot, maybe mess with it some more?
 
actually the image is out of focus - 1 pixel of FocusMagic brings it more alive and I think you need a little more contrast
Well worth the climb - thanks for sharing
 
This wouldn't be a hiking trail above the Pali Pali I believe. When I lived there a group of us hiked up this trail above the Pali Pali. It was basically a beaten down path that would kill you if you 4 feet to the left or right.

I like the picture, brings back memories.
 
Thanks for the C&C...now that I look at it again, it does need a little touch up of contrast. Not too sure if it was out of focus, have a D40 with the 11-16, which is manual focus. It was a stitch of 4 shots. I'll try it again and hopefully figure it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom