BKSPicture

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.bkspicture.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Technical info
Camera: Chamonix 045n-2 (4×5″ large format)
Lens: Schneider - Kreuznach / Repro - Claron 210mm f/9
Film: Paper negative
Scanner: Epson V700
Place: Uddevalla / Sweden

HiRes ver of this picture can be found on my homepage: [url]http://bkspicture.com/Scan-Digital_Nature_26.html[/URL]

Interesting. Cropping or darkening the grass at the bottom of the image would make it even better.

Interesting. Cropping or darkening the grass at the bottom of the image would make it even better.

Did look at cropping some of the grass but feelt that this worked better.
But you might be right and many thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

I disagree with the cropping. Well, maybe a tiny bit more, but not too much. I like the gradation of light to dark, so I wouldn't darken it, but there might be just a little bit too much light on the bottom that draws the eye away from the movement at the top of the picture. But without that foreground, there's not enough to "anchor" that same movement.

Love it overall. Thought it might be a pinhole shot at first.

I disagree with the cropping. Well, maybe a tiny bit more, but not too much. I like the gradation of light to dark, so I wouldn't darken it, but there might be just a little bit too much light on the bottom that draws the eye away from the movement at the top of the picture. But without that foreground, there's not enough to "anchor" that same movement.

Love it overall. Thought it might be a pinhole shot at first.

Many thanks for the nice feedback!

This looks crazy. It gives me the feeling that all hell is breaking loose.

I like the image, it works for me. The high-res image looks better, you can better see the movement compared to the trunks. Thanks for sharing.

I like the movement on the top, i like the lines of the trees, I like the contrast here. It is a stunning shot to me :)

I agree that you should crop the grass out but either way it looks great now and probably would look great cropped in my oppinion

Most reactions

Back