Windy

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was super windy today so that added some extra chaos to the shots I took while we were out and about.

This is the first one I processed, light was harsh and didn't do the colour version any favours so I went with black and white to simplify things in the chaos as much as possible.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

IMG_0046bw-11 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

I like the bw change. I didn't want to say anything but they were starting to look alike to me. They do seem like they are getting better and better.

Thanks Bri :)

The b&w has given this one a neat 3D effect - love it! :thumbup:

Really like this one, girl. I have an idea but I just haven't been able to get out and try it. Maybe this weekend I'll make it happen. I gotta get hubs on board to drive...hehe

Thanks ladies :)

Oooo Mish, can't wait to see! I have a couple requests I'm working on, horses and tractors, and all I can say is ugh so far lol! Man made objects and critters are the biggest challenges as evidenced by only one successful image so far of people lol

Really like this one, girl. I have an idea but I just haven't been able to get out and try it. Maybe this weekend I'll make it happen. I gotta get hubs on board to drive...hehe

Weekend is almost over .... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back