What's new

Wine Run with the OM-D

Different sensor, significantly better IQ out of the OM-D. I bought Mary Lou an E-P3, the OM-D is a faster handling camera. If looks are important, get the E-P3 ... if photojournalistic style/capabilities is most important, get the OM-D.

Good to know about the OM-D. I bought the E-P3 not too long after it came out and think it is a fine camera and fits my purpose exquisitely. Plus, it is kinda cute.

So far I've only got the kit lens plus the 40-150mm and the 45mm. I'm liking the 20mm to be the next lens.

Give some thought to the 12mm or 14mm.

G
 
Outstanding exaggerations!!!! really love them all :thumbsup:

Thanks Frequency.

G

P7080085.jpg

Lunch
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom