Wine time.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted one of these in another thread but thought I would start a separate thread for "product" stuff that I took on Saturday. The first 2 were taken with my 1Dx and Sigma 24-70mm lens. The next two with the GFX100 and the 120mm and the last one was with the GFX 50S and the GF45-100mm.

Lighting: Natural on the first two and the last one. The next two were with a Profoto B1 with an octabox behind the subject camera left with a v-flat camera right and a second bounce card camera left in front.

GFX Event-7.jpg
GFX Event-8.jpg
GFX Event-47-Edit.jpg
GFX Event-52.jpg
GFX Event-91.jpg

You are developing into a jack of all trades, aren't you? That chartreuse background really makes the bottles jump out at you. I kept looking for something wrong reflected in the bottles, but darn it, I just couldn't find anything.

You are developing into a jack of all trades, aren't you? That chartreuse background really makes the bottles jump out at you. I kept looking for something wrong reflected in the bottles, but darn it, I just couldn't find anything.

I'm trying Dean. (Oh as for something wrong with that reflections, did I mention that Tony Corbell set up the lighting and had shot images before I did? He had already fixed the problems before I got the trigger on my camera, lol)

3 for the win Ron, really great setup there. Beautiful lighting and really showcases the wine.

Thank you.

The lighting in these is fantastic and beautifully controlled.

The only slight niggle for me is the box not being exactly level. I do find that kinda skews everything a tad.

The lighting in these is fantastic and beautifully controlled.

The only slight niggle for me is the box not being exactly level. I do find that kinda skews everything a tad.

Thank you. Pick your poison there, the box level or the verticals straight.

Most reactions

Back