Wing, the falcon

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since it was nice weather yesterday, i made some bird pics again. This falcon is called Wing. And as all falcons, its a down right pain in the butt to photograph. Just way too fast for me and for my lens. But i did get a few shots that worked out:

roofvogels620.jpg

roofvogels621.jpg

roofvogels622.jpg

And this is Nikita, an African fish eagle. She just started her training and yesterday she flew a couple of yards for the first time and landing on the hand of the trainer. Awesome sight. In a while she will be flying in the demo too......cant wait :)
roofvogels619.jpg

oh that 1st shot is something else!!!
And Nikita is a beauty, one of my fave demos at The Hawk Conservancy is the African Fish Eagle

The first is my favorite as well, just beautiful! I cannot imagine that anything is too fast for you to capture, I am always amazed by your photos.

These turned out great, except you've got some really nasty and distracting CA on some of them.

great shots, daan, i love the third one! :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
I had to look up the CA comment. But i know what you mean now, i just dont know how to get rid of it yet.

thanks
And this was one of the slower ones. Was alot of wind, so when flying into the wind there were moments i could take some nice pics.
A few weeks a go another man was here, wis his falcons. And those were almost impossible to shoot. Wickedly fast.

Most reactions

Back