jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2009 #1 Thanks, as always, for looking
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2009 #2 I like it. Very clear considering it was through a window (I hope).
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 7, 2009 #3 ^^^ I agree! Those scratched, dirty windows are not easy to get a good pic through, and the reflection is cool
^^^ I agree! Those scratched, dirty windows are not easy to get a good pic through, and the reflection is cool
M margoc TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location savannah GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 16, 2009 #4 I thought it was going to be a thread about that chinese lady that sings rock hits. Wing Music - Official web site - samples, discography, CD sales, bio, events guide, news
I thought it was going to be a thread about that chinese lady that sings rock hits. Wing Music - Official web site - samples, discography, CD sales, bio, events guide, news