Winter Canadian Weddings

I don't have much to add that has not already been said. I love looking at your work, it gives great inspiration to new comers like myself.

Helloo.. I have been taking a bit of a forum hiatus with university coming back into full swing. EEps!

Thanks for the comments.. I appreciate every single one :)

federerphotography: I am starting to wonder if your couples want nose shots or something :lol: No, I know what you mean. I do typically have images taken closer up as well but my 'style' I guess one might say definitely leans more towards that of wider and including more of the landscape, so.. that is what they expect. I actually at a recent client meeting had one of them say what really drew them to my work was the use of 'negative space' so.. *shrug*. Now that you mention it, I think I do more 'close-up' work during the engagement shoot and a little bit wider for weddings. Need to watch that actually... I'll stop rambling now :)

i very jealous that you got a winter wedding, it's something i've always wanted to do. But where are you? it's -26 and there's no snow on the ground (well different days i guess) it's to bad though. i've always wanted to do snow shots.

Most reactions

Back